The Jaguar XJ-S V12 (or Type S) is a 4-seater sports car produced by the British car brand Jaguar from 1975 to 1996, replacing the E-type from 1961.
Jaguar XJ type S sports coupe
Based on the platform of the XJ sedan, the length of this sports coupe reaches 4.80 m. With its massive and angular stance, the Jaguar XJ-S is more of a prestigious and comfortable coupe than a sports car.
Our Jaguar XJ-S being restored dates from 1991. Having undergone a restyling in the early 90s, this Jaguar XJ-S has a more fluid and slimmer look. It belongs to a Breton collector who wants to restore the bodywork of his coupe.
Assessment of the work to be carried out:
- Partial dismantling of the vehicle
- Repair of the sill and fenders
Jaguar XJ-S body condition before restoration
The stages in the paint booth:
- 1> Application of epoxy primer
- 2> Application of the filling primer
- 3> Painting the body with the color chosen by the customer
To discover soon among our achievements!