Technical characteristics of this model
- Brand : Chrysler
- Model : Dodge Charger
- Year : 1974
- Mileage : 95 000 km
- Tax CV : 30 CV
- Number of gearboxes : Boite automatique 3 rapports
- Body color : Green
- Interior color and type of coating : Green leather
Repair of a mythical car, the Dodge Charger
Coming from the United States, the car was sound but had not benefited from a floor treatment. Our team therefore had to carefully analyze and strip all the elements of the floor that were corroded.
Airbrushing before applying an epoxy anti-corrosion treatment remains the safest process to overcome rust and do quality work. Following the epoxy treatment, we applied a two-component Raptor PU lacquer for a structured effect. This lacquer provides strength and ensures the duration of the treatment over time.
American brand car, the Dodge Charger is a model designed by the Chrysler brand. Competing with other muscle cars such as the Ford Mustang or the Chevrolet Camaro, the Dodge Charger is now considered a classic collector’s car, due to its aesthetics and performance.
Budget for the partial restoration of this beautiful Chrysler from 1964, approximately 3,000 euros.
List of work carried out
- Partial dismantling,
- Analysis, stripping, cutting and treatment of all corroded floor and sill elements
- Adjustment and welding of new elements, and re-manufactured in our workshops,
- Partial airbrushing of the floor,
- Anti-corrosion treatment with epoxy, then filling primer,
- Application of a RAPTOR black polyurethane coating
- Reassembly of all the elements and finishes
Do you own an old car?
Would you like to entrust us with the renovation of your old car?
Mechanics, bodywork, painting and also upholstery, we have a wide range of skills to give your vintage car all its youth.